The parking space at Okinawa Karate Kaikan on August 1 will be used by the staff and people concerned to the Tournament only.
We appreciate for your cooperation if you would use the public transportation during the Tournament due to the limited parking space at Okinawa Karate Kaikan and Prefecutural Hall of Martial Hall (Budokan).
If you need come by car, please park the car at the temporary parking space, Naha Military Port, during the Tournament.
Open hours of the temporary parking space (Naha Military Port).
- Wednesday, August 1 : 8:00 ~ 21:30
- Thursday, August 2 ~ Monday August 6 : 8:00 ~ 20:00
- Tuesday, August 7 : 8:00 ~ 18:30
Any car parked after the above open hours will be towed away. Please be advised that we will ask you to pay the towing charge of JPY 100,000.
Shuttle Bus Service
- There will be a free shuttle bus connecting the temporary parking space (Naha Military Port), Budokan, and Okinawa Karate Kaikan.
- The shuttle bus will run every 15 – 20 minutes in the route of, the temporary parking space (Naha Military Port) > Budokan > Okinawa Karate Kaikan > Budokan > the temporary parking space (Naha Military Port).
- The shuttle bus service is available during the hours below.
Wednesday, August 1 : 8:10 ~ 21:30 (Service interval: every 15 minutes)
Thursday, August 2 ~ Monday, August 6 : 8:10 ~ 20:00 (Service interval: every 15 minutes)
Tuesday, August 7: 8:10 ~ 18:30 (Service internal: every 20 minutes)
*Please be advised that the service interval will be longer than above after 18:00.
*The last bus service of each day is shown as below.
- Wednesday, August 1 : Departs Prefectural Budokan at 21:10
- Thursday, August 2 ~ Monday, 6 : Departs Karate Kaikan at 19:30, Departs Prefectural Budokan19:40
- Tuesday, August 7 : Departs Karate Kaikan at 18:00, Departs Budokan 18:10
Bus stop at Naha Military Port
Bus Stop at Prefectural Hall of Martial Arts
Bus Stop at Karate Kaikan