To All the Press : Important Notice
- If you wish to interview/video shoot the Tournament, please submit the “Registration Form” to the press registration desk at the venue(s) on the day you wish to do so. Only the press whom the Executive Committee of the Tournament has approved are permitted to interview and/or video shooting.
Download application [word]
- Please register on the day of Interviewing/video shooting during the Tournament. Please make sure to register first at each venue on a daily basis.
- Please wear your company’s armband at the venue.
* We will rent a Media Pass if you don’t have one. All the crew members who enter the venue must wear the armband or rent a Media Pass.
- When video shooting the competition and seminars, please keep a enough distance from the competitors, coaches, and instructors so that you will not disturb them.
The use of flash at the competitors and performers is prohibited.
- Video shooting the competitions and seminars for long hours and instructors’ teaching methods for the purpose of publicizing them is prohibited.
- The images and videos are not allowed to use for other purposes.
* Interviewing and video shooting for the commercial use purposes such as selling images and videos are prohibited.
- When interviewing and video shooting, please follow the instructions of the Executive Committees. If you ignore or disobey, the Executive Committee may refuse your interviewing and video shooting.
- If you broadcast and/or post the content of interviews and/or the videos, please send the data to the Executive Committee.
<Please send posted/broadcasted data to the below>
Business Contractor’s Name: Corporation Brain Okinawa, Ms. Kaneshima