The 2nd Okinawa Karate World Tournament Okinawa Karate Seminar Guidelines
Monday, August 8, 2022
Okinawa Karate Kaikan, Okinawa Prefectural Hall of Martial Arts (Budokan)
The instructors will be decided by the Executive Committee based on the recommendation from the four affiliated organizations (All Okinawa Karatedo Federation, Okinawa Prefectual Karatedo Federation, Okinawa Karate and Kobujutsu Preservation Society, Okinawa Karate Federation).
4 Entry Qualifications
- The participants shall be Karate enthusiasts from all over the world.
- Anyone can participate the seminar regardless of ryuha/kaiha, sex, and age.
5 Participation Fee
The participation fee is 3,000 yen per seminar, and 1,000 yen for those under 15 years of age (as of April 1, 2022), including accident insurance premium.
6 Registration Procedure
- Select the schedule and course of the seminar you wish to take and apply. In addition, participants could apply for multiple seminars unless it is held during the same period.
- In principle, those who wish to participate the seminar should apply through the official tournament website below, and the application will be accepted when payment of the admission fee is confirmed by the Executive Committee.
Official Tournament Website – https://okinawa-karate.okinawa/en/
- In the case that it’s difficult to apply from the official website and executive committee allows, participants can mail or bring the required application form to the following Executive Committee Secretariat directly to apply.
Executive Committee Secretariat
Okinawa Prefectural Government 1-2-2 Izumizaki, Naha, Okinawa, 900-8570
The 2nd Okinawa Karate World Tournament Executive Committee
(Okinawa Prefectural Government Department of Culture, Tourism and Sports Karate Promotion Division)
TEL : 098-866-2232 FAX : 098-866-2208
- The application deadline through the website will be at 23:59 (Japan time) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022, and will be at 17:00 on Tuesday, April 26, 2022 in the case that the participants prefer to mail or bring directly to the Executive Committee Secretariat.
- Change of participants after the deadline is prohibited.
- The participation fee is not refundable should the participant withdraw after the deadline.
Those planning to participate in the seminar must register for participation and receive the ID card.
Date : August 1, 2022 (Monday) – August 7, 2022 (Sunday)
Venue : Okinawa Prefectural Hall of Martial Arts (Budokan)
Required documents :
- Present your ID (health insurance card, passport, etc.) (A copy is acceptable)
*Overseas participants are required to present the passport.
8 Awarding of Certificate
Those who complete the seminar will receive a certificate after the seminar ends.